Auto insurance protects you and your family and the Iowa Law requires all drivers to have at least a minimum coverage of liability.
Types of Auto Coverages
Pays for damage to another vehicle when insured is at fault.
- Pays for medical bills of insured persons in the other vehicles up to policy limit.
- Does not pay for your vehicle or medical bills.
Personal Injury Protection
- Pays the medical bills, lost earnings and funeral expenses for you and your passengers.
- Pays regardless of who is at fault
- Pays for damage to your vehicle caused by vandalism, them or weather-related incidents.
- Pays for repair bills for your vehicle after an accident.
Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists
- Pays to repair your vehicle when a driver with no insurance or inadequate insurance is at fault in an accident.
- May pay your medical bills related to the accident.
Freedom to enjoy your antique and classic cars, antique tractors, high value vehicles and more collector vehicles.