Home About Us Contact Us

Town & Country

Get a Free Quote today! 877-465-6495   

Our Services
House & Auto Insurance
Commercial/Farm Insurance
Crop Insurance
Health & Life & Financial Insurance
Motorcylce & RV
Privacy Statement

Why Choose Us?
You get the support of strong companies. All insurance companies we work with are rated A-A+. That means they will be around when you need them just like us. This is just one of the reasons why...Read More

  House & Auto Insurance


Homeowners insurance protects you and your family from losses caused by storms, fire, theft, and liability for anyone who might be injured on your property.  Even tenants of rental property should protect themselves against liability for accidents that injure other people or damage their property.  Whether you own or rent everyone needs liability protection.  Certain actions of the insured away from the home may also be covered.
All mortgage lenders require homebuyers to purchase some level of homeowners insurance to protect their legal interest.  Personal property coverage makes up much of your home value, so a personal inventory should be made of all your personal property and kept in a safe place.  Homeowners should review their insurance needs every year to make sure their policy provides adequate coverage.  A room addition, new insulation, or remodeling add value to a home and may increase replacement cost.  The cost of coverage depends largely where you live and the value of your house.  The following factors determine the rates you pay:   construction type, age of house, local fire protection, coverage amount, deductible amount, and discounts.


Auto insurance protects you and your family and the Iowa Law requires all drivers to have at least a minimum coverage of liability. 

Types of Auto Policies

- Pays for damage to another vehicle when insured is at fault.
- Pays for medical bills of insured persons in the other vehicles up to policy limits.
- Does not pay for your vehicle or medical bills.
Personal Injury Protection
- Pays the medical bills, lost earnings and funeral expenses for you and your passengers.
- Pays regardless of who is at fault.
- Pays for damage to your vehicle caused by vandalism, them or weather-related incidents.
- Pays for repair bills for your vehicle after an accident.
Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists
- Pays to repair your vehicle when a driver with no insurance or inadequate insurance is at fault in an accident.
- May pay your medical bills related to the accident.

Companies we represent:



Copyright 2011 Town & Country Insurance Agency | Privacy Policy | Website Design: Websites to Impress